This item is not sold online but can be ordered from your Multicare Trusted Reseller.
Essential for blisterroof transplantation in Vitiligo
Vitiligo considerably reduces quality of life. Vitiligo is difficult to treat. Until now. Combining UV-light with Lipoxellin® is proven to be an effective treatment. Even persisting lesions are treatable.
The solution is blister roof transplantation. First, the Vacublis® induces blisters. Blisterroofs are then transplanted in the vitiligo lesion. Donor and acceptor sites will cure without leaving scars, while UV-light (Multicare LUX 300®) and Lipoxellin® will restore pigment cells in the lesion.
- Effective treatment in persisting vitiligo
- State-of the art
- Scientifically proven
- Durable suitcase, made from impact resistant ABS, with fitted, protective foam interior
- Multicare Vacublis® device
- AC power supply (battery charger)
- 2x Vacublis® Applicator (sterile, single use, order replacements here)
- 2x Vacublis® Applicator strap (velcro, sizes M and S)
- User guide and service manual
- Product Code: VCB001
- Availability: Not sold online
- Ex Tax: €0.00